Change in Circumstances

After leaving the Gwynedd Pension Fund with an entitlement to a deferred pension, you should notify the fund in writing if your circumstances change in any of the following ways:

Change of address

We will require notification of your new address so we can keep in touch.

We will need to contact you prior to your 60th birthday outlining the options available to you regarding the payment of your deferred benefits.

Change of name

You will need to inform us of any changes in your name so we can update our records.

Marital Status

A Death Grant and Annual Pension Benefits will be payable to your dependants upon your death, so it is important that we have the correct information as regards your marital status.

If you left the Gwynedd Pension fund after 1st April 2008, and start cohabiting with a partner of either same or opposite sex, you will be able to nominate your partner to receive survivor’s benefits subject to certain criteria being met.  Upon notification we will send you a co-habiting partner’s declaration form.  

Please use the change of circumstances form in the Attachments section below to inform us of any of the above changes, ensuring to enclose all the appropriate documentation. 


Change of Circumstances Form